.jpg)
Well this weekend went by rather quickly. Saturday we attended August's baseball game and later that afternoon August, Madison and I played some Frontlines Fuel of War on the Xbox 360. Later that evening Adam, Aaron, Ron N, Ron P, Dad and myself attended the Priesthood Session. President Monson was inspired to share with us a family secret and probably a frequently requested party trick by his grandchildren. For those of us in attendance it will be one of the more memorible moments in a church meeting. On Sunday we enjoyed the messages being shared as a family. My favorite is quickly becoming President Uchtdorf, next to President Monson of course. My mother planned for us to have pictures and a picnic on the Temple grounds at 4:30pm. We showed up and took some pictures and although I felt a little strange about having a picnic on the temple grounds we played along. Just before we decided to wrap things up a security guard walked up and looked obviously annoyed. He asked me who was in charge...I thought about laying the blame squarely on my youngest brother's shoulders for fun but before I had a chance to say anything I heard my wife say "Oh it's the lady in the black shirt" haha that was Mom. He was actually very understanding and I teased him that we planned on telling him we were converts investigating the church. We had a good laugh and a handshake..jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment