AHHH HA! I have been looking for three days for a good music tool that I could embed into my blog, but my search had been in vain, that is, until tonight. I recalled that one of Eric's brothers had a music player of some type on his blog. I also recalled how much it annoyed me that the music automatically played and that it did not quite fit into the page just right. Out of desperation I asked Eric for the URL to his brothers blog so I could look into it further. Turns out that the player is not only customizable but has an entire Playlist service built in behind the scenes. Check out my MUSIC PLAYER on the right hand side about mid way down on this page. Oh I almost forgot the most important aspect of all...TOTAL AND COMPLETE FREENESS! Check out the blog of inspiration here, then get yourself and account and USE IT! Thank you Mark and Shalice...and thank you Eric for not having one of those more useless brothers or sister in laws ;-)
WWW.PLAYLIST.COM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment