WOW! do I ever miss my old 1997 KTM 460 2 stroke animal that I bought for $500.00! I swear my time on that beast was the most fun I ever had on 1, 2, 3, 4 or any wheels for that matter. Anyhow, today I have had some mental conflict with regard to which video card I should get for my kids computer system. Right now I am torn between the ATI HD 3850 or a used ATI x1800 or x1900 series card. Heck, maybe I should just buy a ATI HD 3870 and give them my old x1800XL? Decisions, decisions ... sometimes life can be cruel. Well in either case tax return time is just around the corner and although we are not getting a ton back here is my wish list that can't be satisfied.1. KTM 450XC-F for me
2. Honda CRF150F for the wife and Bailey
3. A new 1776 for my VW
4. Retirement
5. A new pool with a waterfall and a high dive
Oh, and not necessarily in that order HAHA!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment