Although this photo may disclose a bit too much about our personalities, it is likely to remain one of my personal favorites for some time. Take notice at how Adam and I are quite comfortable playing the roles of less then manly men while Aaron seems to be quite timid and shy about sharing his affections with me. I will let you draw your own conclusions...whatever they may be, but I will always love my brothers no less...perhaps I will "love" them even more ;-) Oh and yes that is our older sister Kerri admiring our white and tight little tushies. Can you blame her?
Saturday, January 5, 2008
GOOFY BROTHERS!
Although this photo may disclose a bit too much about our personalities, it is likely to remain one of my personal favorites for some time. Take notice at how Adam and I are quite comfortable playing the roles of less then manly men while Aaron seems to be quite timid and shy about sharing his affections with me. I will let you draw your own conclusions...whatever they may be, but I will always love my brothers no less...perhaps I will "love" them even more ;-) Oh and yes that is our older sister Kerri admiring our white and tight little tushies. Can you blame her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



2 comments:
My conclusion on this photo would be that Adam is dead sexy, Garrett is about to throw up and Aaron is enjoying that way more on the inside.
dad u and ur bros. are so weried exspecially u and Adam.
Post a Comment